Thursday, April 05, 2007

IT'S ABOUT TO GET EVEN BUSIER AROUND HERE...

Greetings! It's been awhile since I've posted so I thought I would bring you up to date on what I've been up to.
I've just finished several whirlwind trips through New York, Los Angeles, and Denver, where I gave speeches,
signed books, met with supporters, participated in debates, and attended the premier of the movie that my family and I are featured prominently in, Constantine's Sword. "Oscar-nominated Director Oren Jacoby's documentary screen adaptation of the New York Times bestseller by James Carroll which chronicles the 2,000 year bloody history between the church and the Jews"

We've been working hard responding to the countless e-mails we receive requesting our support, while keeping
pressure on the Pentagon to complete their investigation into The Christian Embassy and several high ranking
military officers' illegal and unconstitutional dealings that we recently exposed.

My schedule is about to get even busier in April, with exciting events from coast to coast along with a full slate of
TV and radio interviews. See the 'Media Center' and 'Upcoming Events' sections of the site to see what we have
on our plate this month, and to see the details of my upcoming media blitz!

On another note, we are taking a fresh look at our website and are going to be making some exciting updates to
it over the coming weeks. Stay tuned for some great new features!

- Mikey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home